The Future of Legal Services Does Not Have To Look Like The Past!
Want to Trail Blaze rather than take up the rear in adapting to current business trends?
Ready to trounce the competition by being first to innovate?
Want to maximize technology to take over portions of your work?
It’s not all in your head; it’s a different world out there now…
It’s Time To Leverage eLawyering
Open Your Virtual Law Office (We Make it Simple!)
What’s the Payout for YOU as an Attorney?
- Positioned for Competitive Advantage
- Expanded Reach to Clients Covering Your Entire State or States of Jurisdiction
- Increased Time Freedom
- Reduced Overhead and Increased Profitability
- Online Payment with Recurring Billing Options
- Virtual Law Portal To Enroll New Clients While You Sleep
- Increased Accessibility to the Case Information you Need, 24/7 from Anywhere in the World
- Ability to Increase Your Case Load Without Making Space for More Staff
- Engagement in Social Media Marketing Practice (You Can’t Afford to Ignore This)
- Flexibility Like You’ve Never Experienced but Dared to Hope For
How Does This Benefit Your Clients?
- Reduced Costs for Legal Services
- Ask Questions When They Need To, No Appointment Necessary
- Check on Status of Their Case without Taking Staff Time
- No travel expenses
- Unbundled Services – You Can Choose to Offer Help With Filling Out a Form, or Provide Guidance for a Small Topic with Reduced Fees
What Exactly IS a VLO?
Virtual Law is Online Legal Counsel
“A virtual law practice is a professional law practice that exists online through a secure portal and is accessible to both the client and the lawyer anywhere the parties may access the Internet. Legal services are delivered online using this method. The Lawyers and their clients have the ability to securely discuss matters online, download and upload documents for review, create legal documents, and handle other business transactions related to the delivery of legal services in a secure digital environment.” S. Kimbro Esquire
Why do you need a Virtual Law Consultant?
From personal experience, setting up a functional Virtual Law Office takes many hours- creating templates, setting up attorneys, linking the VLO to existing websites, setting up merchant accounts to allow payments to be taken over the web and training employees to use the VLO.
More importantly, there are many unknowns that arise during the setup process which may cause delays – delaying potential revenues and bogging down your staff. Having an experienced consultant walk you through this is priceless.
For more information, please click HERE.
Meet Our Team:
Beverly Lewis is a highly-skilled business consultant, trainer and a thriving entrepreneur. She is the CEO of Beverly Speaks and part of the High Performance Training Team at SlingshotSuccess. Beverly has an extensive background in business management and Internet Marketing. She has traveled for the past twenty years speaking and consulting with a multitude of organizations and enterprises as a creative and resourceful business growth expert.
Mr. Kassebaum’s career spans over three decades in the manufacturing, engineering, and accounting industries as well as in computer and business consulting. He is a graduate of Southern Illinois University, has held executive positions at several firms and is a published author. Mr. Kassebaum is the founder and owner of 7 Mountains Consulting Group, LLC.
Susan V. Carroll, Esquire is a Family and Marital Law Attorney in Panama City, FL. She has an office in Bay County and now serves the state of Florida through her Virtual Law Office at CarrollLawOnline.com. She offers cost-effective legal services “a la carte” as well as full legal representation.